Mark Sinclair Vincent popularly known as Vin Diesel was born on July 18, 1967. He is an American actor famous for his roles in movies like Babylon A.D, XXX and The Fast & The Furious. He is 6’0” tall and weighs around 116 Kg. He has a well maintained, toned body with 6 pack abs which is liked by everyone and is the reason that makes women go crazy for him.
Vin Diesel Workout Routine:
Being an Action hero Vin Diesel has a different workout from professional bodybuilders as he has to perform a lot of action sequences. But before his workout routine you must know about some plans which he follows in his workout which are as follows:
- Vin Diesel has a workout plan of 3 days a week. The remaining 3 days are for rest or he may perform stretching/yoga exercises in these rest days.
- Vin Diesel also includes cardio exercises in his workout as they provide flexibility which helps him a lot in performing action sequences.
- Each exercise in his workout has 2 – 4 sets of 8 – 12 maximum reps.
The following is the workout routine:
(Chest and Triceps)
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Incline Dumbell Fly: 4 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Decline Bench Press: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Close Grip Bench Press: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Triceps Extension: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Triceps Cable Pulldown: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
(Back and Biceps)
Lat Pulldown: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Dead lifts: 4 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Barbell Curls: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Dumbell Curls: 4 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
(Legs and Shoulders)
Squats: 4 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Calf Raising: 2 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Barbell Press: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Upright Rows: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps.
Vin Diesel Diet Plan:
Vin Diesel has a well maintained/ toned body for which a good diet is very important. So if you want to have a body like him then:
- Your diet must be high in nutrition with a lot of calories.
- You must consume foods like egg-whites, soy based products, green vegetables and fruits.
- You have to consume 6 – 8 meals a day.
You have to follow such a diet plan if you want to have a toned body like Vin Diesel.