Taylor Daniel Lautner aka Jacob Black is an american actor whom you have already seen him in “Twilight Series” was born on February 11, 1992. He was not a strong guy as he is now. He had to gain muscles for his role in “Twilight Series” for which he started bodybuilding exercises. You can also see a change in his body from the first to the second Twilight movie.
Taylor started building muscles at the age of 17. It was very easy for him to build his body because he is a Karate Champion and a Black belt winner also. He is 5’10” tall and weighs around 73 Kgs.
Taylor Lautner Workout Routine:
Taylor Lautner followed a very strict workout routine for making his body suitable for his role in his movies. As already said, during his young days Taylor practised Martial arts and was also a Black Belt winner which was very helpful for him to buildup his body and put up 30 pounds of muscles for his movies.
- Taylor Lautner starts his workout with a warm up, stretching and then running on the treadmill.
- He used a lot of compound and weight training exercises which includes Squats, dips, pull-ups and lunges.
- In order to create interest, he brings variation in his workout time to time.
- His trainer made him to lift 40% more weight than he could normally lift in order to lift 10 complete reps per set.
- His workout consist of 5 days a week varying from 1 – 2 hours in which each set consist of 8 – 12 reps.
- Some of the exercises he followed for making 6 pack abs are Swiss ball pikes, Reverse crunches and hanging leg raises.
Taylor Lautner Diet Plan:
Taylor Lautner followed a simple and healthy diet to develop muscles. His diet plan consist of high protein and low carbohydrates which is as follows:
- Proteins: Chicken Tuna, turky, protein shakes, cottage cheese and egg whites.
- Carbohydrates: Whole grains, Yams and Oatmeals.
He consumes protein shake between his breakfast, lunch and dinner which are as follows:
Breakfast: Egg whites, oatmeals and a glass of orange juice.
Lunch: Albacore tuna or chicken with veggies and brown rice.
Dinner: Grilled fish, brown rice, vegetables and salad.