Renault has launched its much awaited sports utility vehicle i.e “Renault Duster” in India. This 5 seater SUV is the fourth vehicle of the company after separating from Mahindra. It is available in both petrol & diesel version and is available in 6 different colors.
Renault Duster Variants:
Renault Duster is available in 8 variants:
- Renault Duster Petrol RxE
- Renault Duster 85 PS Diesel RxE
- Renault Duster Petrol RxL
- Renault Duster 85 PS Diesel RxL
- Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel RxL
- Renault Duster 85 PS Diesel RxL Optional
- Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel RxZ
- Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel RxZ Optional
Renault Duster Interiors And Exteriors:
Renault Duster has well maintained beige and black interiors with comfortable seating arrangement for 5 persons. It has a lot of features like AC with climate control, adjustable front seats, music system with Aux-in, USB support & bluetooth connectivity having control buttons on the three spoke – adjustable power steering with a Renault’s logo on it. It is very spacious car with a boot space of 475 litres.
Renault Duster has aggressive, stylish and completely different exteriors having a wide chrome grille and a big Renault logo at the front. It has a lot of features like round shaped fog lamps, adjustable headlights, body colored bumpers & rearview mirrors which are electrically movable, parking sensors, keyless entry and 16 inches alloy wheels having radial tubeless tyres of size 215/65 R16.
Renault Duster Engine And Performance:
Renault Duster Petrol:
Renault Duster Petrol variant is powered by a 1598 cc, 1.6 L petrol engine that can produce 100.5 bhp power @ 5850 rpm with 114 Nm torque @ 3750 rpm. It is available with a 6 speed manual gearbox for both the petrol variants.
Renault Duster petrol has a top speed of 164 Km/h that can go from 0 – 100 Km/h in 11.5 secs. It has a fuel economy of 9 Km/l (city) – 10 Km/l (highway).
Renault Duster 85 PS Diesel:
Renault Duster 85 PS diesel variant is powered by a 1461 cc, 1.5 dCi K9K engine that can produce 85 bhp power @ 3750 rpm with 200 Nm torque @ 1900 rpm. It is also available with 6 speed manual gearbox for all the 85 PS variants.
Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel:
Renault Duster 110 PS variant has the same 1.5 dCi diesel engine but it generates 108 bhp power @ 3900 rpm with 248 Nm torque @ 2250 rpm and has a CRDi technology that provides good fuel economy. It also has a 6 speed manual transmission gearbox and features a 2WD.
The 85 PS variant has fuel economy of 16 – 18 Km/l whereas 110 PS variants has fuel economy of 14 – 16 Km/l.
Renault Duster Specifications:
- Diesel => 1461 cc, 1.5 dCi diesel engine | Petrol => 1598 cc, 1.6 L petrol engine (4 cylindrik with 4 valves per cylinder)
- Top speed => 164 Km/h.
- Goes 0 – 62 mph (0-100 Km/h) in 11.5 secs.
- Dimensions of 4315 x 1822 x 1695 mm with 1230 Kg weight.
- Boot space: 475 ltrs
- Turning Circle: 5.20 mtrs
- Ground Clearance: 210.00 mm
- Fuel capacity: 50 ltrs.
- Seating capacity: 5.
- Front and rear disk brakes with tubeless tyres.
- Suspension: MacPherson Struts, torsion beam
- Tyre Size: 215/65 R16
- 6 speed manual transmission.
Renault Duster Safety Features:
- 2 Airbags
- Parking Sensors
- Fog Lamp
- Central Locking
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Electronic-Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- BA (Brake Assist technology)
- Anti-lock braking system
- Child Safety Locks
Renault Duster Other Features:
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Rear wiper
- Steering Adjustment
- Music system
- Control buttons on steering
- Adjustable headlights
- Driver seat height adjustment
- AC with climate control
Renault Duster Price:
- Renault Duster Petrol RxE => Rs.7,50,000/-
- Renault Duster 85 PS Diesel RxE => Rs.8,40,000/-
- Renault Duster Petrol RxL => Rs.8,50,000/-
- Renault Duster 85 PS Diesel RxL => Rs.9,40,000/-
- Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel RxL => Rs.10,40,000/-
- Renault Duster 85 PS Diesel RxL Optional => Rs.10,40,000/-
- Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel RxZ => Rs.11,40,000/-
- Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel RxZ Optional => Rs.11,70,000/-