Ranbir Kapoor, the bollywood’s chocolate boy who made his debut in movie “Saawariya” was born on September 28, 1982. Ranbir has a lean and muscular body with good looks which gained him a huge number of fans (mostly females).
Ranbir Kapoor hardly manages time for gym because of his tight schedule but he still exercises regularly to maintain his physique. He has a personal trainer Predeep Bhatia who is the main reason for his perfect body. He is training Ranbir for the past three years. He is 6’0” tall and weighs around 73 Kgs.
Ranbir Kapoor Workout Routine:
Ranbir Kapoor trains his body at Sanjay Dutt’s gym, five days a week for 1 to 1 and half hour a day. Ranbir is not fond of swimming or yoga but he loves and does hardcore gymming. He likes Chest and back workout the most but when it comes to his legs, Ranbir finds it quite painful. He likes to listen music while working out.
- Ranbir Kapoor starts his workout with cardio for 5 – 10 minutes in order to warm up his body.
- He focuses on a different parts of body (in pair) like chest – back, biceps – triceps and shoulders – legs on different days.
- Other activities like Kickboxing and regular Football playing helps him a lot in his workout or you can say in maintaining good body shape.
Ranbir Kapoor Diet Plan:
Ranbir Kapoor follows a strict diet plan which was prepared by his trainer Pradeep Bhatia for him for developing his body. His diet plan is as follows:
- Breakfast: Milk with cornflakes, a banana/ egg white with brown bread toast and a glass of fresh juice. Black/ espresso coffee also.
- Lunch: Tandoori Chicken with dal and two chapati.
- Dinner: Grilled salmon, fish & chicken.
- On the Sets: Fruit juices, Green and Darjeeling tea.
Supplements: Ranbir Kapoor takes supplements twice a day i.e first after the workout and then second time after the dinner. His supplements consist of multi-vitamins and whey protein shakes.
But sometimes Ranbir Kapoor disbalances his diet plan by cold drinks and slice of cake (sometimes) which is his weakness or which he loves the most.