Nissan Sunny is a new sedan car based on Nissan Micra hatchback. It is very beautiful car with features like airbags, ABS, EBD and is very comfortable also. Nissan Sunny is available in both petrol and diesel variants, all available with manual transmission option and an automatic transmission version is to be launched in early 2013.
Nissan Sunny Variants:
Nissan Sunny is available in 5 variants:
- Nissan Sunny XE
- Nissan Sunny XL
- Nissan Sunny XV
- Nissan Sunny Diesel XL
- Nissan Sunny Diesel XV
Nissan Sunny Interiors And Exteriors:
Nissan Sunny has very good and classy interiors having interior features like AC with climate control, music system having Aux-in & USB port with 4 speakers (controls on the 3 spoke power steering), push start-stop button, digital information display, comfortable seats and spacious interior having a boot space of 490 litres.
Nissan Sunny has a new design and looks. It has large headlights, triangular tail lamps, body colored bumpers, electrically movable rearview mirrors having turn indicators on them, chrome finished front grille and body colored mud flaps. It has 14 inches alloy wheels having tubeless tyres of size 185/70 R14.
Nissan Sunny Engine And Performance:
Nissan Sunny Petrol:
Nissan Sunny petrol is powered by a 1498 cc, 1.5L engine that can generate 97 bhp power @ 6000 rpm with torque of 134 Nm @ 4000 rpm and has a fuel economy of 12 Km/l (city) – 16 Km/l (highway).
Nissan Sunny Diesel:
Nissan Sunny diesel is powered by a 1461 cc, K9K diesel engine that can generate 85 bhp power @ 3750 rpm with torque of 200 Nm @ 2000 rpm and has a fuel economy of 16 Km/l (city) – 20 Km/l (highway).
Nissan Sunny has a top speed of 170 Km/h and can accelerate from 0-100 Km/h in 14 secs. Both the petrol and diesel variants have the same 5 speed manual transmission gearbox. The automatic transmission version will be available soon in the market.
Nissan Sunny Specifications:
- Petrol: 1498 cc, 1.5L petrol engine | Diesel: 1461 cc, K9K diesel engine (4 cylindrik with 4 valves per cylinder).
- Top speed: 170 Km/h.
- Goes 0 – 62 mph (0-100 Km/h) in 14 secs.
- Dimensions of 4425 x 1695 x 1505 mm with 1097 Kg weight.
- Boot Space: 490 ltrs
- Turning Circle: 5.30 mtrs
- Ground Clearance: 165.00 mm
- Fuel capacity: 41 ltrs
- Seating capacity: 5
- Front disk brakes and rear drum brakes with tubeless tyres.
- Suspension: McPherson Strut, Torsion Beam
- Tyre Size: 185/70 R14
- 5 speed manual transmission.
- 2 Airbags
- Fog lamp
- Central locking
- Electronic-Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- BA (Brake Assist technology)
- Anti-lock braking system
- Child Safety Locks
- Alloy wheels
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Music system
- Control buttons on steering
- Driver seat height adjustment
- Adjustable headlights
- AC with climate control
Nissan Sunny Price:
- Nissan Sunny XE => Rs.5,90,000/-
- Nissan Sunny XL => Rs.7,00,000/-
- Nissan Sunny XV => Rs.7,85,000/-
- Nissan Sunny Diesel XL => Rs.8,10,000/-
- Nissan Sunny Diesel XV => Rs.8,90,000/-