Maruti has launched a new car i.e Maruti Ertiga in India on April 12, 2012. It is a new segment car in Indian market and is known as LUV (Life Utility Vehicle) which is available in both petrol and diesel variants. It is a new 7 seater LUV having impressive and spacious interiors. It is very smooth car with good features and gives good driving experience.
Maruti Ertiga Variants:
Maruti Ertiga is available in 7 variants:
- Maruti Ertiga LXi
- Maruti Ertiga VXi
- Maruti Ertiga VXi ABS
- Maruti Ertiga ZXi
- Maruti Ertiga LDi
- Maruti Ertiga VDi
- Maruti Ertiga ZDi
Maruti Ertiga Interiors and Exteriors:
Maruti Ertiga is a perfect car for big families as it is very spacious one that can comfortably adjust 7 persons at a time. It has biege and luxurious interiors with a lot of features like AC with climate control, music system with USB support having controls on the 3 spoke – adjustable power steering, a multi information display screen, adjustable front seats and foldable rear seats which increase the space for luggage.
Maruti Ertiga has exteriors inspired from Ritz hatchback, specially the front of the car (grille and bellying bonut). It has some features like keyless entry, central locking, small tail lamps and a spare wheel at the chasis. It has 15 inches alloy wheels having radial tubeless tyres of size 185/65 R15.
Maruti Ertiga Engine And Performance:
Maruti Ertiga Petrol:
It is powered by a 1373 cc, 1.4L K-series engine which gives a power of 93.8 bhp @ 6000 rpm with torque of 130 Nm @ 4000 rpm and has a 5 speed manual transmission gearbox.
Maruti Ertiga Diesel:
The diesel variant is powered by a 1248 cc, 1.3L DDiS engine which generates power of 88 bhp @ 4000 rpm with 200 Nm torque @ 1750 rpm and it also has a 5 speed manual transmission gearbox.
Maruti Ertiga has a top speed of 160 Km/h and can accelerate from 0 – 100 Km/h in 15 secs. It has a fuel efficient engine with mileage of 12 Km/l (city) – 16 Km/l (highway) for petrol version whereas mileage of 16 Km/l (city) – 18 Km/l (highway) for diesel version and has advanced safety features.
Maruti Ertiga Specifications:
- Petrol => 1373 cc, 1.4L K-series petrol engine | Diesel => 1248 cc, 1.3L DDiS engine (4 cylindrik with 4 valves per cylinder).
- Top speed: 160 Km/h.
- Goes 0 – 62 mph (0-100 Km/h) in 15 secs.
- Dimensions of 4265 x 1695 x 1685 mm with 1160 Kg weight.
- Turning Circle: 5.20 mtrs
- Ground Clearance: 185.00 mm
- Fuel capacity: 45 ltrs.
- Seating capacity: 7.
- Front disk brakes and rear drum brakes with tubeless tyres.
- Suspension: Independent Mcpherson Struts, Torsion Beam
- Tyre Size: 185/65 R15
- 5 speed manual transmission.
- 2 Airbags
- Parking Sensors
- Fog Lamp
- Central locking
- Electronic-Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- BA (Brake Assist technology)
- Anti-lock braking system
- Child Safety Locks
- Alloy wheels
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Steering Adjustment
- Music system
- Control buttons on steering
- Driver seat height adjustment
- Rear wiper
- AC with climate control
Maruti Ertiga Price:
- Maruti Ertiga LXi => Rs.5,90,000/-
- Maruti Ertiga VXi => Rs.6,60,000/-
- Maruti Ertiga VXi ABS => Rs.6,70,000/-
- Maruti Ertiga ZXi => Rs.7,30,000/-
- Maruti Ertiga LDi => Rs.7,30,000/-
- Maruti Ertiga VDi => Rs.7,90,000/-
- Maruti Ertiga ZDi => Rs.8,40,000/-