Kareena Kapoor, also known as Bebo is a bollywood actress who was born on September 21, 1980. In her starting career, she was having an out of shape body which doesn’t go with her image in bollywood but she worked very hard to get into the desired body shape which she is having at present. She is also known as size-zero figured actress as first seen in her “Tashan” movie.
Kareena was never like this before but this sudden change in her body made people think that she went on a crash diet or she has performed a surgery but it is all wrong. It is the result of her dedication and hardwork which inspired a lot of women to get a body like her. She is 5’4” tall and weighs around 53 Kgs.
Kareena Kapoor Workout Routine:
Kareena Kapoor is very strict about her workout routine. She has worked very hard with full dedication and its result can be easily observed. Her workout routine is as follows:
- Kareena Kapoor’s workout routine consists of 2 hours a day and includes yogic and cardio exercises.
- The yoga asanas that she performs in her workout routine are:
- Surya Namaskar
- Parvatasana and Virabhadra
Each asana has its own speciality like Naukasana helps in building abs, bhujangasana is good for back, parvatasana is good for arms and virabhadra for legs. Therefore by performing these asanas with a lot of cardio exercises regularly for 2 hours a day, Kareena Kapoor has achieved such a wonderful body shape.
Kareena Kapoor Diet Plan:
Kareena Kapoor followed a very healthy diet to lose weight instead of going on a crash diet. She removed all the unhealthy and fatty foods from her diet and changed her diet to a healthy one. Her diet plan is as follows:
- Kareena Starts her day with fruits and a glass of milk and her breakfast consist of muesli and bread slices or sometimes a parantha with milk.
- She takes Soy milk time to time maintain energy level in her diet.
- Her lunch consist of Chapattis and dal (non oily) but she also prefers slice of cheese with a parantha.
- Her dinner includes dal (non oily) and vegetables with chapattis and vegetable soup also.