Jason Statham, known for his roles in Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Transporters, Death Race and many more was born 12 september, 1967. You must have seen him doing fight scenes and other action sequences, they are all usually performed by him only. This is all possible for him because he has made an excellent, muscular body. He is 5’9” tall and weighs around 78 Kgs.
Jason Statham Workout Routine:
Jason Statham followed an effective workout routine with TWO main principles:
- Never repeat the same workout i.e use different workout combination from the previous one.
- Record everything in detail like weights used, rest period, etc.
Jason Statham workout routine consist of 3 steps which are as follows:
- A 10 minutes warm up like rowing, cycling or cardio exercises which prepares the body for further training.
- After that next 10 – 20 minutes for medium intensity training in which there is a slight variation everytime and includes exercises like kettle bells, medicine ball throw, overhead press alternately with pull-ups, rope climbing and push-ups.
- The third and the last stage/ phase is the Interval circuit training which is also varied everyday and it contains exercises like pull -ups, hanging leg raises, squats, medicine ball throw, bench press and dead lifts.
It should be noted that there is no interval between the three stages and weight in each exercise is minimum in the starting which is increased slowly and rapidly after each set.
Jason Statham Diet Plan:
Jason Statham followed a diet plan for rapidly loosing fat and weight. His diet plan is as follows:
- He drinks about 6 – 8 litres of water a day which helps in good stability of body.
- He avoids pasta, refined flours, bread and junk food.
- He consumes 6 small meals in a day which mainly consist of egg whites, nuts, green vegetables and protein shakes (which is necessary for maintaining high level of protein).
- He maintains 2,000 calories in a day.