Daniel Wroughton Craig or Daniel Craig is a British actor popular for his role as agent in James Bond movies was born on 2 March, 1968. Daniel Craig has a lean and muscular body with 6 pack abs which can be seen in his movies. His muscular physique has increased a number of fans for him. He is 5’10” tall and weighs around 85 Kgs.
Daniel Craig Workout Routine:
Daniel Craig used Circuit training program for his workout routine in which you jump from one exercise to another with a minimum amount of rest. It consist of 6 – 7 exercises in which 4 sets of 15 reps each are performed with a minimum amount of rest.
Daniel Craig also followed some basic training principles in his workout:
- 1 Day for full body workout in a week.
- 4 Days to workout your major muscles like Chest, arms, legs and shoulders.
- Rest for 2 days in a week (weekend).
Exercises used by him in circuit training program were:
- The Clean and Jerk: Stand with your heels on the ground. Grab a barbell like when you perform a deadlift. Lift it to your mid thighs, flip it to your chest and then press overhead
- Bench Press.
- Pull ups and Chin ups.
- Barbell Curls.
- Lateral Raises.
This workout is followed by Abdominal Exercises which include exercises like Crunches, Crunches with legs raised and leg raising exercises.
Daniel Craig Diet Plan:
Daniel Craig followed a strict diel plan for making such a muscular body. He followed a high protein and low carbohydrate diet. His diet consist of 5 meals per day in which 2 were snacks which is as follows:
- Breakfast: 2 Poached eggs and 2 pieces of toast.
- Snack: Protein shakes or fruits and nuts.
- Lunch: Meat or fish with small amount of Brown rice or baked potato.
- Snack: Protein shake or Yogurt with nuts.
- Dinner: Meat or fish with green vegetables like salad, spinach and Broccoli.