Christiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro or just Christiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese footballer or you can say “one of the best footballer in the world” was born on February 5, 1985. He is the most expensive football player ever (as he moved from Manchester United to Real Madrid) and it made him the highest paid footballer in the world.
Ronaldo has a good, lean and muscular body with 6 pack abs that most of the youngsters want to have. He is one of the fittest footballer all around and is good looking also. He is 6’1” tall and weighs around 84 Kgs.
Christiano Ronaldo Workout Routine:
- Cristiano Ronaldo workout consist of 5 days a week which depends on his Gaming schedule.
- It consist of cardio exercises, strength training and practice matches which include training for penalties and free kicks.
- His daily workout consist of 3 – 5 hours per day.
His daily workout routine is as follows:
- Body fat level of footballers is usually lower than 10 % which you can see among many of them. Being a footballer Ronaldo needs to follow a workout which provide him strength, flexibility acceleration and agility for which he includes interval training and it consist of exercises like press-ups, sit-ups, sprints and box jumps.
- In order to achieve strength, weight training exercises are required. In weight training Ronaldo performs exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench press and seated rows.
- Some other exercises he includes in his daily workout are lat pulldown, push-ups, explosive burpees and lateral raises.
- He also perfoms exercises like leg raising and crunches for his abs workout.
Christiano Ronaldo workout helps him to maintain and develop strength, endurance, flexibility, egility and helps a lot preventing injuries also.
Christiano Ronaldo Diet Plan:
To get a muscular and lean body or to be fast and last longer without any fatigue in football, Christiano Ronaldo followed a strict diet plan which is as follows:
- Breakfast: Wholegrain or wholewheat cereal with fruit juice.
- Lunch: Chicken or meat with salad.
- Mid-afternoon (Snack): Tuna Roll.
- Dinner: Similar to lunch.
Ronaldo also consumes energy drinks during his workout.