Bradley Charles Cooper, an American actor who is popular for his roles in movies like “The Hangover” and “The A-Team” was born on January 5, 1975. Along with killer looks and good acting skills he also prepared an outstanding body, specially for his role in The A-Team which gained him much more popularity all over the world.
Bradley Cooper was voted the 2011 “Sexiest Man Alive” by People magazine. His good physique turned out to be a great success for him which brought him more opportunities and movie roles. He is very popular among females because of his good physique and great looks. He is 6’1” tall and weighs around 85 Kgs.
Bradley Cooper Workout Routine:
Bradley Cooper achieved an outstanding body that he needed for his role in movies like “A-Team”. Cooper used a workout routine which is known as “3 – 2 – 1″ routine which is as follows:
- The “3 – 2 – 1″ routine consist of 3 cardio circuits, 2 strength training circuits and 1 circuit for core muscles.
- Every circuit is performed for 10 minutes, one after the other. So it takes 60 minutes to complete this workout (30 minutes for cardio, 20 mins for strength training and 10 minutes for core muscles) that is why it is known as ”3 – 2 – 1″ routine.
- In order to achieve best effects, this 1 hour workout has to be fast paced and intense.
Bradley Cooper Workout can be performed as follows:
- Start this workout with a 10 mins session for cardio. This can be done by running at medium speed or using a treadmill. Just after that,10 minutes strength training in which choose 3 exercises that work on several muscle groups at a time like Squats, Bench press and Chin-ups/ Pull-ups and not the isolated movements like Bicep Curls, leg extension or triceps pushdown.
- After that perform high intensity cardio exercises for next 10 mins. This can be achieved by running with high knees and 50 yard sprint.
- After this high intensity cardio, return to the strength training i.e again choose 3 exercises which work on several muscles (perform it for 10 mins).
- After that one more 10 minutes cardio exercise session is performed with exercises like middle distance running and stairmaster.
- Now finish the Bradley Cooper Workout with 10 minutes of core muscles training such as planks and french twists.
This is how Bradley Cooper Workout is performed.
Bradley Cooper Diet Plan:
Bradley Cooper follows a very strict diet plan in order to loose weight and remove fat from his body. His diet plan is as follows:
- He consumed a high protein and low calorie diet.
- High protein diet includes egg whites, fruits, green vegetables, meat and fish.
- He intakes 7 – 8 litres of water everyday.
- He avoids sandwiches which he loves a lot and replaced it with suitable snacks.
- He also avoids sugar, flour and salt from his diet.
- He strictly eliminated Alcohol from his diet in order to get up early in the morning.