The Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt, born on December 18, 1963 has a toned and muscular body which he prepared for his roles in movies like “Fight Club” and “Troy “. His body is lean and muscular not bulky and is admired by millions of people today. He is 5’11” tall and weighs around 90 Kgs.
Brad Pitt Workout Routine:
Brad Pitt has a good level of fitness which can be seen by looking at his good shaped body, well maintained abs, strong arms and muscular chest. He used intense workout for his body and focuses on one muscle group each day.
Brad Pitt made a combination of interval training with quality weight training. His workout consist of 5 days a week with weekend days for rest. Each exercise consist of 3 sets (each of 15 reps) with 1 minute rest after each set.
25 – 30 Push-ups.
5 – 10 Pull-ups.
Biceps And Triceps
Cardio exercises like running and cycling.
Saturday and Sunday
Brad Pitt also performs Abdominal exercises (crunches) for 30 minutes daily after his workout.
Brad Pitt Diet Plan:
Brad Pitt consumes a high protein and low carbohydrate diet. As he wanted to have a lean & muscular body and not bulky therefore no supplement or steroids were taken by him. His diet plan is as follows:
- It consist of 6 meals a day.
- 6 eggs, 75 g Oatmeals in breakfast. He sometimes replace eggs with protein shake.
- Chicken breast, 75 – 100 g brown rice and green vegetables in lunch time.
- A glass of protein shake and a banana after the workout.
- Grilled fish, vegetables and salad with protein shake in the evening.