Angelina Jolie Voight or just Angelina Jolie is one of the most famous American actress who was born on June 4, 1975. She started her career at the age of 7 by doing a small role in “Lookin’ to Get Out” in 1982. She got a huge success in her career from her movie “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider” which made her the most popular star. She is right now in relationship with actor Brad Pitt.
Angelina Jolie has a very huge list of fans and has also received the world’s most beautiful woman title. It is because of two reasons, first one is that she is very beautiful and the second one is her perfect body shape. Because of her perfect body shape, she is mostly offered roles in action movies like Tomb Raider and Wanted. She is 5’8” tall and weighs around 58 Kgs.
Angelina Jolie Workout Routine:
Angelina Jolie came out as an action star with a perfect body in the movie “Tomb Raider” and recently in movie “Salt”. Her workout routine is as follows:
- Angelina Jolie follows a training session which consist of 2 hours a day and five times a week.
- She performs martial arts, bungee ballet, diving and kick boxing also.
- She avoided cardio exercises to help put muscles on without losing weight.
- She spends atleast one hour a day on yoga for gaining flexibility and strength.
- She is involved in sports like Soccer and Rowing.
Angelina Jolie Diet Plan:
- Angelina consumes a high protein and low carbohydrate diet and drinks protein shake to maintain protein level in her diet.
- She completely avoids junk food or fast food.
- She takes vegetables, salad, soy milk for protein and a lot of water.
- Instead of having 3 large meals she prefers 6 small meals a day.
- She also prefers a lot of fruits in her diet and avoid wheat based foods.