Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist who is known for his perfection in bollywood was born on 14 March, 1965. As known for his perfection, he also proved it on his body. He built a muscular body with 8 pack abs for one of the bollywood’s greatest hit movie “Ghajini”. He is 5’6” tall and weighs around 74 Kg.
Aamir Khan Workout Video:
Aamir Khan Workout Routine:
It took Aamir Khan about an year to build such a muscular body and 8 pack abs. His workout is very intense and impressive as he worked for each and every body part. His workout consist of three hours a day.
With 3 hours of workout, Aamir also performs Cardio exercises for half an hour and Abdominal Exercises i.e crunches (about 1000) daily after the workout.
Aamir Khan Diet:
It can be seen by Aamir Khan’s body how intense is his workout and so is his diet plan. His daily diet plan includes the following:
- Six small meals in every 2 hours.
- 14-15 egg whites in a day.
- Banana/ Apple before workout (as they help in maintaining good energy level).
- Fresh green vegetables and fruits.
- Drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
- Sleep for atleast 8 hours a day.
- Some of the common and most important things he consumes in his daily diet are – protein shakes, egg whites, chicken and fruits.
Note: He built a natural body that is he did not consume any type of steroids or supplements however he consumed protein shakes as it was necessary for him to maintain a good level of protein.